WHO CAN ORGANIZE A COURSE?
Courses are organized by Local Organizing Committees (LOCs), using the core Osteoporosis Essentials Course material.
How to organize a course?
- Click on the “ORGANIZE A COURSE” button and to fill in the application form and accept the LOC Agreement (we recommend submission at least six weeks prior to the course).
- Upon completion of your registration, you will have access to your personal “Course Management” page.
- After approval of the LOC agreement by IOF and ISCD and completion of the payment, you will have access the course material (slides and syllabus) and course promotional material (banners and course logo).
- Following which, the course will be listed in the “Upcoming Courses” section and available for participants to sign up.
You will need to pay a fee for each course held. Payments must be made prior to obtaining the course material or offering the course via Credit Card or Bank Transfer. An offering is considered as one date/session. If both courses (Clinician and Technologist) are offered at the same time, only one fee applies and only one LOC agreement form should be submitted to the course administrator.
Not-For-Profit LOC Pricing
(to be paid by course organizer to IOF/ISCD)
(paid by the course participants to the course organizer)
|800 USD (USD 600 for additional OE in the year)||Amount to be determined by the course organizer, including 50 USD to be deducted from the registration fee to pay for the mandatory exam|
|20% of the registration fees income to be paid to IOF/ISCD|
- 800 USD (USD 600 for additional course in the year) to be paid to IOF/ISCD
- 20% of the registration fees income to be paid to IOF/ISCD
- The registration fee is to be fixed by the course organizer (LOC)
- 50 USD will be deducted from the registration fee to pay for the mandatory exam
- The participant pays directly via the online OE course platform
- The course organizer pays for all participants
Pricing: please contact us